Turbosound IMPACT TCI53-T-WH Pair of Dual 2 Way 5" Full Range Loudspeakers with Line Transformers
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The Impact TCI53-T-WH Dual 2-Way 5" Full-Range Loudspeakers with Line Transformer from Turbosound is a passive 2-way surface-mount loudspeaker that is suitable for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. It features a peak power-handling capacity of 480W and 120W in continuous operation. The system consists of dual high-excursion 5" low-frequency drivers with a high-temperature voice coil and dual 1" neodymium ferrofluid-cooled high-frequency drivers mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide for a wide 100 x 70° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern.
The loudspeaker includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70 and 100 V line-distributed sound applications, as well as a direct 8-ohm input for use with low-impedance amplifiers. Taps are provided at 120, 60, and 30W on the 100 V line and 120, 60, 30, and 15W on the 70 V line.
When permanently installed, the architecturally styled, glass-filled and impact-resistant enclosure sports a semi-matte white finish. The included integral wall-mounting bracket provides hidden cable management for a seamless visual presentation. The adjustable wall-mounting bracket also features wire connections for simplified installations. Threaded internal M6 rigging points are also provided for installation with Turbosound wall and ceiling hardware, as well as industry-standard brackets. A convenient 3⁄8" mic-stand fitting, hidden under the EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinet, allows affixing the speaker to a standard microphone stand for use as a spot monitor.
- Pair of compact 2-way full-range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- Offers up to 120W continuous and 480W peak power
- High-excursion dual 5" low-frequency drivers with high-temperature voice coil
- Dual 1" ferrofluid-cooled neodymium high-frequency drivers
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 and 100V line systems or 8-ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100 x 70° (H x V) dispersion
- Includes a wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections
- Glass-filled impact-resistant enclosure
- Semi-matte white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount brackets
- 3⁄8" mic-stand fitting for spot-monitor applications