Turbosound TFX152M-AN Flashline Series 15" 2-way Stage Monitor
Powerful Stage Wedge with DSP and Ultranet
Few powered monitor wedges offer the kind of sophistication that makes the Turbosound TFX152M-AN such a valuable addition to your PA system. Loaded with a powerful Class D Klark Teknik amplifier, this monitor wedge delivers 1,100 watts of clear sound. What's more, custom coaxial drivers ensure that the sound is consistent, no matter where you're standing, and thanks to onboard Klark Teknik DSP, getting the perfect balance from your TFX152M-AN is easy. Top it off with Ultranet digital-audio connectivity, and you're ready to integrate your TFX152M-AN into your high-tech PA rig.
Coaxial speakers sound perfect anywhere onstage
Most monitor wedges come equipped with either a single full-range driver, which tends to miss a lot of high frequencies, or separate bass and treble drivers that make them sound different depending on which side is closer to you. Turbosound eliminates both of these problems with their custom 2-way coaxial speaker design. The TFX152M-AN's concentric speaker arrangement places a 1" high-frequency driver at the center of the 15" low-frequency driver, so all the sound projects from the same point. You'll be amazed by how clear these monitors sound.
- Coaxial speakers deliver centralized sound for consistent monitoring
- 15" driver with low-mass coil provides strong lows and clear transients
- Titanium-dome 1" compression driver reproduces smooth highs
Onboard Klark Teknik DSP delivers superb sound
Thanks to its built-in DSP from Klark Teknik, the Turbosound TFX152M-AN powered loudspeaker delivers superb sound, no matter where you are. You get easy-to-use dynamic EQ for impressive full-range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for killer sound at high output levels. You also get DSP presets that have been optimized for a wide range of applications and speaker orientations.
- Powerful onboard DSP lets you adjust critical settings
- DSP covers input configuration, EQ, delay, and more
- Program DSP via the LCD controls or USB/software
Ultranet technology makes digital audio easy
The TFX152M-AN features full compatibility with Behringer's Ultranet communications platform. Ultranet allows you to send digital audio between your compatible mixer and speaker, via standard Cat 5 Ethernet cables. It's perfect for long cable runs and delivers up to 16 channels of pristine digital audio on a single cable. What's more, each TFX152M-AN includes both an Ultranet input and an Ultranet output, allowing you to daisy-chain multiple speakers.
- Receives digital audio from other Ultranet sources
- Cat 5 Ethernet supports extremely long cable runs
- Ultranet Thru port lets you daisy-chain speakers
Lightweight Class D amplifier for serious power
The Turbosound TFX152M-AN powered loudspeaker provides you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, lightweight package. Klark Teknik's Class D amplifier technology makes all the difference, giving you phenomenal energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
- High-power, lightweight Class D amp onboard
- Produces 1100 watts of output with little heat
- Capable of producing 127dB peak output SPL
Turbosound TFX152M-AN Powered Stage Monitor Features:
- Sophisticated 2-way stage wedge that's perfect for mobile PA systems
- Klark Teknik Class D power amp delivers 1100 watts of output
- Coaxial 15" LF/1" HF drivers provide centralized sound for consistent projection
- Klark Teknik DSP lets you easily dial in EQ, delay, and other critical system settings
- Adjust settings via PC remote control software or LCD screen
- Ultranet digital audio networking integrates with other mixers and speakers
- Low-profile design looks good and provides 60-degree/40-degree dispersion
- Fiberglass-reinforced 5/8" plywood provides added protection and stability