Turbosound TLX84-FLB Fly Bar for TLX84 and TLX215L Suspended Arrays
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The TLX84-FLB Flybar is designed to safely suspend unique or mixed arrays of TLX84 line array elements and TLX215L subwoofers. Engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications, the flybar can suspend up to 8 TLX84 elements or 3 TLX215L Subwoofers in unique arrays, or 1 TLX215L subwoofer and 6 TLX84 elements in a mixed array with a safety factor of 10:1. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the supplied drop links and fly pins, with additional enclosures attaching in a similar manner below in succession. For mixed arrays, the TLX215L features a bottom panel drop down link for convenient attachment to the top TLX84 enclosure.
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle. Multiple pick points are provided for shackles up to ¾ " in size, which can be utilised either in single point or two point suspension configurations.
- Custom designed fly bar for suspending TLX84 line array elements and TLX215L subwoofers in unique or mixed arrays
- Suspend up to 8 TLX84 or 3 TLX215L with a 10:1 safety factor
- Powder coated steel construction
- Drop links and rigging pins included
- Multiple pick points for up to 3/4" shackles for single
- or two-point suspension
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.